Resources for Faculty
Mitacs programs offer many benefits to Canadian faculty members:
- New ways to connect with Canadian companies through collaborative research projects
- Increased funding for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows
- Unique training opportunities for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows through applied, industrial research projects
- Business and entrepreneurial training for graduate students and postdocs
- A new way to recruit top, international undergraduate students
Our programs include:
Canada’s premiere research internship program providing graduate students and postdoctoral fellows with the opportunity to transfer their skills from theory to real-world application, while companies gain a competitive advantage by accessing high-quality research expertise. Click here to learn more.
Provides a foundation of cutting-edge research, business, entrepreneurship and scientific management skills to newly-minted PhDs while giving companies access to a highly qualified uniquely trained pool of talent. More information is available here.
Introduces Canada as a world-leading research and innovation destination to top undergraduate students from around the world. Click here to learn more.
Step trains graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in essential interpersonal, project management and entrepreneurial skills required for them to succeed in their future career. More information is available here.